Ensures the organization of your Slack workspace
Slack manager is an app developed by Zenegy that makes it possible for administrators to administrate the company membership of Slack; to ensure that employees have access to relevant channels based on their functions, among other things.
- Make sure that all new employees have access to Slack and all relevant channels
- Keep your Slack workspace updated in order to make sure that the right people have access to the right channels
- Administrate the channels that the departments have access to
- Quick access to the channel's information by search function
- Add or remove several employees at at time for an effective workflow
Slack is a tool that unites the copany's teams and departments and contribute to the streamlining and optimization of workflows. Slack can be used for communication, coordination, sharing of files, and more. Conversations are organized into channels and you can decide for yourself how you want the channels to be organized. All information becomes searchable in order to make it easy to search for uploaded files, conversations, etc. This enables quick access to all information.How to get started?
- Open up a browser and log into your Slack workspace as workspace owner.
- Log into Zenegy and confirm that Slack manager can have access to your Zenegy account.
- Follow the instructions on how to set up your Slack workspace with the Slack manager app.
- As a part of the last step in the setup, you must follow a link to set up a Slack Legacy Token.
- Copy the token and insert it into the browser where you have the Slack manager app open.
- Enter the name of your Slack workspace and click "Integrate with Slack". After a moment you will see a list of your employees.