BECOME A DEVELOPER
WOULD YOU LIKE DEVELOPER ACCESS
Become a Zenegy-developer
Zenegy is build on the API-First model, which means it has a complete REST API. For developer access - please do the following steps:
- Get a developer's account.
- Connct to the API.
- If needed, do a test on approval and publication in our app market.
Get a Developer's Account
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the information below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible:
- Name of company
- Intention (is the integration intended for the Zenegy app market or for own use?)
- Full name
- E-mail for newsletters/alerts and such
- Mobile phone number
We use Twitter and newsletters to keep you up-to-date.
When applying for a developer's account, you automatically subscribe to our newsletter, using the technical contact e-mail address you've added. You can unsubscribe anytime but we recommend you use our newsletter to keep up-to-date.
Fair use Policy
We aim to give all of our users a good experience using our API, which is why we advice our partners to optimise their calls in order to minimize the amount of calls. We recommend to cache answers and then optimise the data needed. We have a 50,000 limit for API calls per Zenegy-account per day. If our fair use policy is violated, we reserve the right to shut down the integration without further notice. The integration can be reopened once its been jointly examined and optimised. We will of course do our best to give a fair warning before an integration is shut down.
A Dedicated App-page
As a Zenegy developer, we expect you to have a page dedicated to Zenegy on your website. The page should include the app you've designed so we can make a nice link. If in need of text or logo, please get in touch: email@example.com.
Being a Zenegy developer, you can contact us by e-mail and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. You're welcome to automatically send us a confirmation when you receive our e-mail, however, the answer itself should not be autogenerated.
We aim for the smoothest onboarding as possible.
- Introduction to your company.
- Introduction to the company product.
- Main functions.
- USP (what is your unique selling point)
- Who's your company's primary clients?
- What's the company's business model?
- Onboarding and connect to Zenegy
- Is it easy and does it add value?
- Is data correctly transferred?
We'll e-mail you with all the information needed to get started. An UI will soon be available.