BECOME AN APP-PARTNER
WOULD YOU LIKE APP-PARTNER ACCESS
Become a Zenegy App-Partner
Build on the API-First-model, Zenegy has full REST API.
- Get a developer's account.
- Connect to the API.
- If needed, do a test on approval and publication in our app market.
Get a developer's account
Haven't signed up for a Zenegy account yet? Get it here. It's free of charge.
Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the information below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible:
- The Name of the app
- GUID - copy url when logged into Zenegy
- Install URL - the url we provide our clients with, when they press Install in Zenegy.
- The name of your company
- Intent (is the integration intended for the Zenegy app market or for own use?)
- Role - Which role will be putting the App to use
- Owner - the owner of the account
- Employee - The employee
- Admin - Limited Access
- Admin - Full Access
- Module - What should the App access
- Scope - Enter access level for each module
- Read & Write
- Full Name
- E-mail for newsletters/alerts and such
- Mobile phone number
Connect to API
You will be provided with a public as well as a private key
This App will take the owner role, full scope and access for all modules
Zenegy uses Oauth2.
For more information on our API, click here.
Test and Approval
Fair use Policy
We aim to give each and every of our users a good experience using our API. Which is why we advice our partners to optimize their calls, to eliminate a lot of needless amount of calls. We recommend to cache answers and then optimize the data needed. We have a 50.000 limit for API calls per Zenegy-account per day. If our use policy is exceeded, we reserve the right to close the integration without further notice. The integration can be reopened once its been jointly examined and optimized. We will of course do our best to give a fair warning before an integration is shut down.
Dedicated App page
As a Zenegy developer, we expect you will have a dedicated Zenegy page on your website. The page should include the app you've build, so we're able to link to it. If in need of a logo or text, please let us know: email@example.com.
Once you have your very own developer Zenegy account, you are guaranteed to receive replies to your e-mails within 24 hours. You are more than welcome to automatically send confirmation, once you receive our mail, but please note the reply itself must not be autogenerated.
We would like our onboarding to be as effortless as possible.
- Introduction to your company.
- Introduction to your company's product.
- Main functions.
- USP (the feature that sets your company's product apart?)
- Who is the company's primary customers?
- What is your company's business model?
- Onboarding and connect to Zenegy
- Is it easy? And does it add value?
- Is data correctly transferred between systems?
You will receive an e-mail with all the information needed to get started. An UI will be available soon.
We use newsletters to keep you updated. When applying for a developer account, you automatically subscribe to our newsletters, using the technical contact e-mail address you've added. You can unsubscribe at any time, but we recommend you use our newsletters to keep up-to-date.