MICROSOFT POWER BI
Microsoft Power BI
Zenegy and Power BI – convert your data to knowledge
Do you use Power BI to visualise and share your data? Then you should connect Zenegy to Power BI and let your payroll data be transferred automatically.
- Power BI visualises and presents your data in such a way that makes it easy to create ad hoc-based analyses and reports.
- Avoid typing your payroll data in two systems - everything you do in Zenegy will automatically be transferred to Power BI.
- You don't need to log into several systems - Zenegy and Power BI cooperate entirely on their own.
- Make it easy to share your company's results with co-workers and partners.
- Maintain an overview of your data on the go - Power BI works perfectly on all Apple- and Windows Device.
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a self-service Business Intelligence system that makes it easy to convert unmanageable data into knowledge which can be used for decision-making. This means that as a business owner, accountant or pay administrator, you can give your pay data a new life by having them visualised via different dashboards. This allows you to keep a complete overview over elements such as:
- Number of employees (also for the individual departments)
- Average age of employees
- Distribution across gender
- Absence and sickness (also for the individual departments)
- Recording of mileage
- Account of hours
- Average salary load for the company
You decide how often you want for your data to be updated and which information to be shared with only management, a specific board of direction or everyone in the organisation.